Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dinner With What I Had

Well I went to the store to get stuff to stock up our cabinets (ie: cornbread mix, mac n cheese, can goods, etc) Well I forgot to look to see what I wanted to make for dinner before I went to the store so I could get some special ingredients if needed. Needless to say, this is what dinner consisted of (green beans, chicken, spices, and Kraft Blue Box):


This meal turned out pretty well :) It wasn't like I could mess it up or something. I was a bit nervous because I had never made a pouch out of aluminum foil to cook meat in and I have a hug texture thing with my food. Esp, chicken. If it doesn't even look right I refuse to eat it. J could say it tastes amazing and I still wont touch it. I put lemon pepper, a tad of garlic salt and some lemon zest in the pouch and cooked it on 375 for about 45mins. I also put a little bit of brown sugar in our green beans and it was overall a good meal. J approved.



And this was the final meal. Minus the Mac N Cheese, I don't like it to touch anything else lol.

No comments: